TMX Rules and Policies
TOMAHAWK MX PARK
During your visit:
PLEASE ABIDE BY THE FOLLOWING:
- All participants/visitors/spectators MUST check-in at the entrance gatehouse and sign a waiver PRIOR to entry.
- ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! Motocross can be dangerous for participants/ visitors/spectators.
- TMX is not responsible for injuries, accidents or property damage
- ALL RIDERS must wear required safety equipment. Safety equipment must be properly fastened. Riding of any motor vehicle without a helmet is grounds for expulsion.
- No spectators are allowed on the track(s). Spectators/visitors/participants must use the specified walking paths to all spectator stands.
- Pit riding is prohibited. Use first gear only when traveling from pit to start gate or track entrance. Speed limit = 5 MPH.
- No passenger riding. One vehicle = one rider.
- Please be aware of track direction BEFORE entering track.
- Riders must enter the track at designated areas only.
- ALL PETS must be on a leash with a responsible person attached.
- NO glass bottles, NO fireworks, NO alcohol, NO illegal substances, NO campfires on premises.
- Anyone abusing, vandalizing or misusing TMX property will be prosecuted. If you witness such an offense, please report the incident to the gatehouse.
- Armbands are your ticket to enter TMX whether you are riding or spectating. Armbands MUST be obtained at the gatehouse PRIOR to entry. Armbands must be visible at all times.
- Only registered/paying participants may ride on track(s). Sharing of ATV/Bike is acceptable; however, EVERY rider must pay a fee to ride.
- Parent or guardian must accompany riders under the age of 18 and be responsible for their actions at all times.
- Participants/spectators/visitors must obey track personnel at all times.
- RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK. There are no flaggers or medical personnel onsite.
- GATE FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE once you have entered the premises.
- Refueling pads are provided in the pit area. Please use them.
- Gas cans should be elevated off the ground.
- Changing of oil is prohibited on TMX premises.
- NO dumping of waste water from RVs or vehicles on TMX property or paved roads to and from TMX.
- When cleaning your bike or ATV, keep water runoff to a minimum.
- LEAVE NO TRACE BEHIND. If it comes with you…..take it home.
- Electric and water are available. Please inquire at gatehouse. Anyone using electric/water without proper authority will be asked to leave immediately.
REQUIRED SAFETY EQUIPMENT to ride at TMX…….
- Long sleeve shirt and long pants
- Boots 6” or taller
Please have fun while visiting/riding TMX. DO NOT ride beyond your skill/ability level. We want you to return again and again!
If you do not understand these rules, please direct questions to gatehouse personnel. Please refer to the TMX Waiver for additional information.